March 17, 2008

Salt and Pepper Shaker Shelf



Today I hung my Salt and Pepper Collection Shelves. Granted, I only have 2 sets of shakers so far. And I know it's kind of an odd collection to have. It all started a few years ago when my friend went to NYC and I asked him to bring me back a souvenir. He brought me a set of NY S & P shakers. I thought it would be fun to collect them. So I decided to start. But being a transient teacher at the time, I never had anywhere to put them so I never continued the collection. Now, though, I have space, so I began looking for a suitable shelf on which my collection could be housed. No such shelf was to be found. Hence, I opted to make them. 5 trips to The Home Depot later, I have made and hung my shelves. Aren't they gorgeous?

2 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Hey, this is about your personality, I think it's pretty accurate. I think those tests are kinda fun. :)

Dad said...

What a great salt and pepper shaker shelf! Wow! I wish we had a close-up of it. Now all we need to do is send more salt and pepper shakers. Whats your next project? Oh, yes get the hubby home!