It's been a while since I've posted and a lot has happened. Here's a recap:
Flew with my daughter to visit family for Thanksgiving. My husband drove and met us there. All of my brothers were in town, as well as my grandparents. It was great fun!
Drove to Las Vegas. The nearly 12 hours in a car with a toddler weren't nearly as bad as I had anticipated. She did really well and we made it in one day. Side note: We were able to stop along the way and see my brother and his wife's new apartment (they just moved). I always enjoy seeing people in the place where they live. That way I can get a picture in my mind.
Saw our apartment (where my husband has been living for the past month). It's great, he did a good job!
Had a day to get acquainted with the neighborhood/community. I think my husband took me on the tour so that I wouldn't think that Las Vegas is a HUGE city and want to leave when our lease is up. It was a good plan on his part, and it worked.
Movers brought our stuff. We've been spending our days unpacking all of it and wondering "Why do we need that?" Thus starting a DI pile, that continues to grow as more boxes are opened.
When the boxes are unpacked and life is less chaotic, I'll post pictures.
2 comments:
You're in Vegas?!?!? I was just there. That would have been so fun to hook up in Nevada! Next time.. Oh, and stay away from the strip. Wo nudity.
Lisa
I was just in Vegas too! Too bad I just missed you. I would've loved to meet your daughter! Hope you get settled quickly:-)
How are you feeling? How far along are you?
Oh yeah, I'm pregnant too:-)
Post a Comment