May 27, 2009

Feet

They are interesting things, feet.  They are a very important part of life, and yet they get next to no appreciation.  Pedicures are heavenly ... and few and far between (at least for me).  It's weird, I know, but I like to look at people's feet.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's because I've been teased mercilessly(we won't mention by whom, will we my brothers?) about my pinkie toe for as far back as I can remember and I want to see if other people have a disproportionately small pinkie toe.  Could be.  I really do like to look at them.  And photograph them (my kiddo's feet, at least.  We'll see if it continues as they get older).  But I really do NOT like touching anybody's feet but my own.  Ewww!!!  What would you call that?  It's not an oxymoron (though I do love that word!).  I think there must be a word for it ....  Maybe?

3 comments:

Piano&Saxophoneman said...

the word your looking for is podophobia. =)
ok maybe not entirely true.

mich said...

irony?

Lhone said...

i love baby's feet. They're the only feet I love to touch.