September 29, 2009

I Won!


I recently went to a Taste of Home Cooking show with my mom and sister-in-law. It was a really good show, with a lot of great recipes demonstrated. There were a bunch of companies that set up booths to look at, trying to get you to buy their wares. And yes, I did buy something. Avon had a booth and had some really great earrings for sale at a really great price. They're larger than I usually wear, but I'm excited to try to wear them.


Well, at the end of the show a lot of local companies had donated items to for a giveaway. And I WON!!! I never win door prizes, so I was pretty ecstatic. Almost as amazing - the emcee pronounced my name CORRECTLY. Strangers never do that. First graders do. Adults don't. It was fantabulous!

2 comments:

Lhone said...

what did you win?? That is awesome.

Delaps said...

I never win so I am very excited for you! It sounds like you guys are doing well.