October 15, 2009

What?!?!


Dear Readers, Friends,

My daughter has a favorite color. It's PINK. What?!?!

Love,
Me :)

P.S. I've recently come to the point of liking (and admitting that I like) purple. But my toddler daughter insists on everything being pink. Her halloween bucket - a pink pumpkin. Her shirt everyday - pink. Her hair elastics - pink. She loves her shoes because they're pink. And her boots. And the mittens that are too small for her that she found and insists on wearing - because they're pink. Where did I go wrong? What am I going to do?

4 comments:

Lhone said...

Be glad she's feminine. There's worse!

mich said...

I am so afraid of this. I was wondering if I shouldn't ban pink now to avoid future problems.

Amy said...

It's okay ... I think she realizes just how much it annoys you and she's doing it merely to bug you! Just kidding. :-) Maybe you shouldn't hate pink so much (not that I'm a huge fan, but I do think little girls in pink are adorable)!!!

Giulia said...

I personally remember loving pink as a little girl. Things change when you are a teenager...but then you marry a guy who loves to see you in PINK! :) your cousin :) and I do have a few pink shirts now that I moslty wear to see Daniel's happy smile and eyes.
I think it is great that your daugther has a mind of her own and she is already able to express what she likes and dislikes. It truly IS a good thing. Hang in there :)