January 4, 2010

St. Eve's Kids

A while back I did a post on bedtime routines, etc. Well, as 1 of the first 100 such posters, TwitterMoms sent me 2 St. Eve's Kids Cozys! They arrived today, and at first I was a
little weirded out because I'd forgotten all about the giveaway and had no idea who the return address was from - in Illinois. Finally, my curiosity got the better of me and I opened the box, after deciding that it wasn't heavy enough to be a bomb (only slightly kidding). And I found the cozys! I opened one and it's too small for me, and a little to big for N, but she loves it (she's currently taking a nap wrapped up in it!). It's super soft and the color is beautiful (pink). Moral of the story is, I have another pink, St. Eve's Kids Cozy to giveaway!

If you want to be entered to win, here's what you do:
Leave me a comment and tell me how you know me or how you found my blog.
That's it!

(This giveaway will close at midnight on Jan. 9, 2010)

4 comments:

Lhone said...

awesome. Let's see...I know you from being my roommate at college. Good times! And, I found your blog because I was like, "Hey, Chandra, what's your blog address?!" Ha! Fun.

Fenton Family Journal said...

Hmmm. Do you think it would fit me??? I am not putting my son in anything pink! Hahaha. How I know you - you are one of my freaking fabulous sisters! The first time I met you, you were on a layaway in Dallas headed out to Cali to see family and I was NOT looking my best! But you were super sweet and I have loved you ever since!

mich said...

You find the coolest competitions online! I know you because I was new and lonely and my friend Phil called you up and said "Be a friend to this girl because she's in your ward and she's nice." So you were. That was nice of you! :) I think you sent me a link to your blog when you first started it way back when, and I've been a follower of that and the kids blogs ever since. Don't you wish there was a way to find out when someone has updated a private blog?

Piano&Saxophoneman said...

i don't want it. but i'm your brother and you called us to tell us to look at your new blog