May 10, 2011

The Yard

I know these are really poor pictures.  But one of my camera lens' is broken - the one that would take this picture clearly.  And my other lens is a telephoto, so I'd have to be a block away to get a picture, and then houses would be in the way, so you still wouldn't be able to see it.

IT'S OUR FENCE!!!!  And a wall in our carport.  We love it!  The kiddos can go outside (and come in and go out and come in and go out and come in and go out...) anytime they want (when it's good weather).  They don't have to wait for my work to be done.  "A" can't play in the street.  "N" can't ride her bike on the sidewalk (in truth, she's very good and careful), but she has a patio to ride on anytime (except that she has wasp-phobia.  And they've begun to show themselves.  She's seen them around her bike a couple of times and now is afraid of her bike because there might be a wasp near it).
This is our orchard - 3 apple trees, 2 cherry trees, 1 plum tree, 1 apricot, and 1 pear tree.  We're going to get another pear tree.  Can't you just taste the fruit?  Visit us in 3-5 years.  Then you'll be able to taste it!

2 comments:

Lhone said...

an Orchard!!! that is so awesome. I am totally jealous. But, I might not want to wait 3-5 years to visit you guys. We should get together sometime. maybe when andrea and Kenneth are back in Utah for a visit, we should get everyone together.

annieandken said...

Cute trees! I'll come visit you in 3-5 years and get some fruit! I'll come this summer too if you're around. :)