Things change. So does perspective. I was recently planning a get-together with an old friend. In a town where I lived for 4 years of my life (aka, COLLEGE). Now, we both have children and I haven't been in that town for {ahem} a while. I had NO IDEA where to find a good park.
I lived in my current town for 3 years when I was single. My last year here, I ran a couple of days a week with a friend, at a park near her home. I recently found a "new" park for my kiddos and I to visit (one of my summer goals is to go to a "new" park every week). Lo and behold, it was the same park where I used to run. I had NO IDEA there was a playground at the park. I had never noticed it.
Now, as we're driving around town, in any town, parks are one of my top priorities to find. Road trips? Parks are a definite must. We were driving to Las Vegas and needed a park. Any one know of a park in Beaver? There is one. And it's the BEST PARK that I have ever seen. There is something there for everyone (adults, too!).

No comments:
Post a Comment