I've been a little MIA on the blog front. Not that it's abnormal for me. But I have actually thought of blog posts and then just not written them. Apparently the ideas weren't that important.
I remember there was one about fried chicken. My friend (whom I knew a long time ago and then her family moved and then we happened to see each other and the grocery store - except that it's awfully good that she recognized me because I totally didn't recognize her - and now we're friends again) told me about this place that sells their pre-fried day old chicken in 5lb bags for $6. All you have to do is reheat in the oven and it tastes fabulous. So I tried it. And it really is good. And with no mess from frying? I'm all over that! So, if you're ever in my neck of the woods and want to get some for yourself, let me know and I'll give you the phone number.
Then, of course, there's the annual "SPRING IS HERE" post where I show you all of my pictures that prove spring is here - tulip leaves, crocus flowers, popcorn on the apricot tree - but you'll have to check out my 365 blog to see those, because I want to jump straight to...
We're having a baby! My official due date is Oct 10, but I'm hoping (right now, because by October things could definitely change) to but it off for a day, because I think that the birthday 10-11-12 is incredibly fun and want my child to have it (again, by October I could change my mind and want my child to share my birthday 10-1). This has been my easiest first trimester, with more (not complete) energy and only feeling sick at night, usually after the kiddos are in bed. We're super excited! The older 2 kiddos are excited, though they don't understand that they're going to have to wait a LONG TIME until the baby comes. They're ready to have a baby RIGHT NOW.
5 comments:
I am smiling REALLY big right now. I am SO excited! Congratulazioni! It came out in Italian! :)
I am glad to hear your first trimester was good. I am kind of like your kids...I wish time could fly and the baby could be here much sooner. (October is probably my very fav. month, by the way. I love that you'll have one more reason to love that month!)
hugs!
Giulia
Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!! I couldn't be more excited for you guys!!! Aggghhh!!! Seriously! I'm so excited!!! This is so great!
Congrats! Your family is growing! You will have us doubled!!
Congrats! I am so excited for you - and I'm even more excited that you have been feeling good! YAY for an easy first trimester! I have been so terrible, but now that it's so nice we are going to have a play date and take a trip to the zoo or do something fun, okay?!? :-)
Congratulations!!! How wonderful!
Post a Comment