May 2012
So, I meant to publish this at the beginning of the month. We're not quite at the beginning, but we're not the the middle yet! I decided to plan our menu this month around the cookbook Our Best Bites. It looked to have a lot of real people food in it and things that my family would eat. So far, we're doing good. I've had to make a few changes (our oven stopped working - but not the stove-top). And Sunday's somehow didn't get planned, but we haven't starved yet! I put links in to the recipes that are on the website and the others, if they're good, I'll try to post on the recipe blog.
2 comments:
Life is so much better with a menu planned! When I don't I always regret it. Keep it up!
Wow. what a great idea! Thanks for posting. And, I didn't know you were pregnant! Very cool. Congrats.
Post a Comment