
Just a quick plug before the actual reason for this post: Do you see this poll? Please vote. It will make me happy. And you do want me to be happy, right?
Since moving to Colorado, I've been playing this game regularly and I LOVE IT!!! I know that it doesn't sound like a game, but for me it really is just that. It's fun to do the exercises and try to beat not only the other people that have
played, but also myself. The yoga portion is great, because the little yellow circle shows me where I should be, which is always the hard part for me in using videos for yoga, because I never know how I'm doing. The games for balance are incredibly fun, and the aerobics are fun to do! I have a hard time getting into the weight training, but I still do some.
Funny story: Yesterday I woke up and was still tired. I decided it wouldn't hurt to skip a day, as I'm sitting in the chair wishing I could go back to bed. Then my toddler says, "Do the hula hoop?". The hula hoop is her favorite part of Wii Fit - it's pretty high up on my list also :). So we did the hula hoop, along with a few other exercises.
2 comments:
Yay! Your still doing yoga! I miss that, but one day I'll get back into it...that is, if I ever get outta this hospital;-)
Thats really good, I guess maintain your health very well.
Thanks for posting...
--
Jhon
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems
Post a Comment