January 23, 2008

Death...

Did you think I'd died? I hope not. I would hate to be the cause of concern or worry or...you get the picture. To put your mind/heart at ease, I did not die, though our computer did. Now we have a nice, beautiful, perfectly working iMac. And yes, I love it, especially the working part. It has so many bells and whistles (not literally [at least that I know of. There are a lot of things I haven't discovered yet])! Now that I'm up and running again, I am so incredibly happy. You never know what you have until it's gone. And that's the truth (re: pictures, for those of you who know my sad, sad, sad story). But sometimes, what you get to replace the old is even better (re: computer. The iMac is truly great). Hmmm... I'm not sure I want to test the odds on getting better replacements. The point is, I'm once again connected to the world. It's a huge relief. Thanks for missing me. You did miss me, right?

3 comments:

Kasey and Jim said...

I definitely missed you! Welcome back to the land of the living. Sorry about your pictures. I had a horrible experience like that this summer and lost quite a few of the pictures I took in China! I now have a new motto. Backup! Backup! Backup! :)

Marissa Marie said...

yes, you were missed! look forward to more posts!

LivSimpl said...

Congrats on the new acquisition. Is it one of those new, aluminum iMacs? Did you get the 20- or the 24-incher?

Also, a quick "thank you" for visiting, commenting on and linking to LivSimpl. (I left a similar comment on your quote blog - when will you post more quotes?) Best of luck on your sites as well!