April 8, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

I know some die-hard scrapbookers. I tried hard to become one of them, but I just couldn't do it. I guess I'm just not OCD enough. Rather than taking the time to measure and cut and match colors I haphazardly put together my books. And they got done, but I'm never thrilled with the job that I did as I look through them. However, that all changed with the advent of Digital Scrapbooking.

I recently purchased a program for this new scrapbooking option and I LOVE IT!!! Using my digital pictures I can put together pages in a snap. Then I can send my pages to a printer and voila! They are delivered to my door in all their finished beauty. (Ok, I have to confess that I haven't yet sent pages to be printed, but I plan to in the near future). It is nice to not purchase all the supplies but to have them all a click away. I highly recommend digital scrapbooking!

No comments: