May 18, 2008

Camera


Thanks to President Bush, I just got my dream camera... a Nikon D60. It's amazing!!!! I love taking pictures with it and looking at them on the computer. The difference between the D60 and my regular point-and-shoot is huge! And it can do so many things! Luckily, my toddler is willing to be my subject, so I'm getting some good practice - running after the aforementioned toddler. Thank goodness for digital because that way I can take a thousand pictures and delete all of the awful ones, without feeling guilty for wasting money on developing them. To get back to the point, I love my camera and thought I'd share some of the pictures I've taken recently.

4 comments:

Bryce said...

Very nice pictures. They look like they were taken professionally.

Marissa Marie said...

Wow, that really is a fun little toy! Love the pics. Keep posting them!

Lhone said...

i am so jealous!!! I have wanted a D60 for the LONGEST time!

Unknown said...

Love you Chan!