Or will be in 4 1/2 months. I had an ultra-sound and the tech was very sure. So now we have some cute pictures (really, he is a cute, little alien) to hang on our fridge. The cutest is of his feet, posing for the picture. He must have known we were looking.
6 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are sooo excited for you to have a BOY!!!!!! :) :) :) Congratulations! PS. We would love to see Nia's blog... :) thanks :)
Congratulations!!!
Yeah for a boy!! Now you will have one of each I am sure you are excited. Shirlyn
Congratulations Chandra! I'm so excited for you! You are such a stinker for not telling people earlier! You're already half way there!
Yay! Congrats! Now you will have one of each! What's the link to your daughter's blog? I would love to see pics of her! How old is she now? How exciting!
So do we get to see the picture?
Post a Comment