April 3, 2011

A Fence

It's not in yet.  But we're getting one. They'll be here in about 2 weeks (the people who are going to put it in for us).  HALLELUJAH!!!  A has a habit of thinking the road is a playground.  N thinks that the sidewalk is the best place to learn how to ride a bike.  Who'd've thunk, 10 years ago, that I could be so excited for a fence?!?


Now, do you wanna see some pictures I took today?  They're of SNOW.  Because it snowed ALL DAY.  In APRIL.  On Friday, I was pretty sure Spring was here to stay.  I was QUITE wrong.  But the snow made for some fun photography.

The snow also renewed my desire for a macro lens.  {sigh}

1 comment:

Lhone said...

I know what you mean about being excited about a fence! I would love a fence. maybe one day!