With the heat of summer coming (not as much as my brothers have, of course), I decided to base our monthly menu around salads. So, DH and I made a list of salads and I plugged them into the calendar. Monday's are greens (lettuce is in the salad), Tuesday's are pasta, Wednesday's are whatever, Thursday's are creamy and Friday's are greens (again). The last week of June I'm gone to girl's camp and DH said he'd take care of it, so I haven't planned anything. And there are a few days when we don't have a plan and that's because I know that something will change (it already has, in fact. Multiple times!) and we'll shift what we have.
June 2012
Here are some salads ideas that didn't make it into our menu, but might still get used, either this month or a different month:
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Cobb Salad
- Chicken BLT Salad
- Antipasto Salad
- Cucumber salad
- Potato Salad
- Mandarin Orange Salad
- Spinach Strawberry
2 comments:
Yum! I LOVE every single salad you list down here. (what's in the antipasto one?) There is pure happiness in planning meals. Thanks for the tips!
A monthly plan is a really good idea. I should do that.
Post a Comment