This is for all mother's of newborns. Especially those newborns who have their days and nights confused (I'm not going to name any names). Here's being incredibly excited for when he turns 6 weeks old, when all things start to normalize and routine-ize (according to "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" by Dr. Weissbluth, who has yet to let us down on all things relating to children's sleep.)
(Thank you very much to my good friend from North Carolina who now resides in California for introducing us to this amazing book).
3 comments:
:) Hang in there! Dr. Weisbluth is right!
Yes!!! I was just reading that in my copy of my sleep bible (love that book!! Saved my life and sanity with my first). We still have a couple weeks until then... I'm holding out hope that we will sleep more than 45 minutes at a time very soon:)
I tried those tricks with Marissa ... didn't really work. Didn't do anything with Lucas and he's a great sleeper. Good luck!
Post a Comment