No, not the monetary kind. The food kind. Especially cookie dough. Isn't it great? Sometimes, I make cookies (to take to my neighbors, of course) just so that I can eat part of the dough. I know, it grosses many people out (including my husband), but it's pretty hard to beat a spoonful of white chocolate macadamia nut cookie dough, especially if it has a large glass of milk to go with it! YUM!
3 comments:
I agree! There's just nothing like a good dose of cookie dough (and I think the risk of it not being good for you makes it that much more interesting!) Often, I'll make cookies, and once they're baked I can't eat any because I've eaten so much dough!
Sorry, I did a little survey thing, but then I removed it from my blog. I'm going to tag you again, sometime, which means you have to do the survey when I do it...
"Dough!!!!"
Post a Comment