
Where do words come from? Somebody must make them up, but who? Rachel Ray (EVOO has been officially added to an official dictionary [I don't remember which one])? Why not me? Or you? Why not? If you could make up a word and add it to an official dictionary of your choice, what word would you make and what would it mean? Mine would be
RUBBERBANDEDIt means that no matter how tight you're pulled, you can always bounce back. Here's a sample sentence. "I'm rubberbanded with homework right now."
2 comments:
You're a goofball! I don't know what word I would make up...
Blake
I think our word is "Veritiserum". We use it to ask each other if we're being completely honest, and know that we will receive an honest answer back. For example...do you want to see "carebears movie" tonight. Me thinking that she must want to might answer "sure" really thinking of what a lame movie that is. She then would say, "Veritiserum do you want to see it?", to which I would respond, "Veritiserum I don't want to see it." When using the word we've agreed to not be upset with the answer whatever it may be as we really did want to know the truth.
Blake and Hannie
Post a Comment