September 24, 2007

Pressure

Pressure can be a good thing or a bad thing.

Example 1: This blog. I still don't really get the whole blog thing, but because of peer pressure I have it anyway. Now, though, I can relate to Kelly in wondering if my blog is good enough. Will people read it? Will they like it? Will they come back to it over and over again?

Example 2: Cleaning my house. People are coming over to visit for the weekend and the house needs to be clean. If it's not clean, what will my guests think? How will I feel about myself? What about my baby scooting all over the floor? She might choke if I don't sweep!

Example 1 is bad pressure.

Example 2 is good pressure.

3 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

I think you should post pics of your baby! All over the blog! I read it, it's good enough.

Fenton Family Journal said...

Seriously... Pressure is good, especially the pressure that made you start a blog! lol

Blake

Fenton Family Journal said...

So guess what??? It is your freaking birthday today! Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! We love you! Muah.