October 12, 2007

Rose "Bush"


I missed my opportunity. We had a wild rose "bush" (for lack of a better descriptive word), complete with thorns, growing on the side of our house. It was very out of control. Limbs were growing higher than the basketball hoop on the patio (which, by the way, is in the back yard), out over the path leading to the gate, basically it had overtaken that side of our house. I was going to take a picture before I had it pruned. JP said he would come of Friday to do it. He came a day early. I didn't take the picture. I missed my opportunity. But I've since taken a picture of the pruned rose "bush". Use your imagination to see the out of controlness of it.

4 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

You can still take a picture of the perfectly groomed bush. :)

Bryce said...

I liked the bush, but i liked the tall comments more.

Marissa Marie said...

You should post pics of where you live. And how's that baby of yours?

Fenton Family Journal said...

well, wizard...where do i start? I guess to say, you'll have to play it. It's like up and down the river, with a twist! Can't wait to teach you! lol