I would like your input on pampering yourself. Why do you do it? What do you do? I'm teaching a mini-enrichment class next week and I want to get outside opinions. Please post your comments and ideas!
When the weather is nice there's nothing quite like taking a little nature walk and enjoying the peace. I also love to get engulfed in a good book. A little shopping spree, even if it's just window shopping always produces endorphins. While it doesn't sound like it, a good workout is pampering myself, because I feel better about myself when it's over. Taking a nap or getting to bed early or sleeping in. Watching a chick flick. Lunch with the girls. There are lots of fun, relaxing things you can do to lift your spirits and destress...which is the main reason behind pampering.
I am probably a little bit late you have probably already taught your lesson, but I like to put my feet in a foot spa and then have Deven give me a nice foot massage. I feel like a new woman after I get a good pedicure) I just feel relaxed and like I can take on a new day.
Chan-I found your post late too! But I pamper myself by: A)Talking to close friends, B)Writing close friends, C)Finding a really good bargain (like a black mug for 10 cents!).
5 comments:
I love that pic...how did you do that? pulling just the one color out?
I love just sitting back with a huge shake, and watch mindless tv. But, I doubt that helps you with your class. that isn't exactly exemplary.
When the weather is nice there's nothing quite like taking a little nature walk and enjoying the peace. I also love to get engulfed in a good book. A little shopping spree, even if it's just window shopping always produces endorphins. While it doesn't sound like it, a good workout is pampering myself, because I feel better about myself when it's over. Taking a nap or getting to bed early or sleeping in. Watching a chick flick. Lunch with the girls. There are lots of fun, relaxing things you can do to lift your spirits and destress...which is the main reason behind pampering.
I am probably a little bit late you have probably already taught your lesson, but I like to put my feet in a foot spa and then have Deven give me a nice foot massage. I feel like a new woman after I get a good pedicure) I just feel relaxed and like I can take on a new day.
Chan-I found your post late too! But I pamper myself by: A)Talking to close friends, B)Writing close friends, C)Finding a really good bargain (like a black mug for 10 cents!).
Post a Comment