July 11, 2008

Tagged again!

This is a different kind of tag and thought I'd try it. Happy memories!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

7 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

I remember going swimming at the turnberry pool with Michelle and you and having "races", except, they weren't swimming races. They were running across the pool and other kinds of races. I also remember you and Michelle giving me the low down on the guys in the H29. :) You don't need to leave a comment on my blog, I just wanted to leave one on yours. :)

Bekah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lhone said...

I remember when you were doing your elementary ed classes that you taught us how to do a dance that you made up. It was fun!

mich said...

I remember coming home from a trip just after school got out and you came to me and said "Summer is boring!" and I said "Just you wait." We had a great summer of hiking and swimming (or not swimming,as Marissa noticed.) I wish we were closer so we could keep doing it.

Bekah said...

I remember the day we met. I was nervous about meeting you, so I wore nice clothes...nevermind the fact that we went hiking through a wet, dark, and dirty lava tube! Turns out it was no big deal - and it was fun exploring together!

I have to add also, I remember receiving an awesome package - major happiness booster. It was a Student Teaching Stress Management Kit! It was so personalized and made me feel so loved! Thanks again, Chan!

Kasey and Jim said...

I remember leaving Turnberry at the same time as you every morning and following you out to work every day! Too bad you got off work so much earlier than I did or we could have carpooled!

annieandken said...

Hmmm... so many to choose from. Here are a few that come to mind: homemade sourdough bread, cozy joe, Newsies music, alarm clocks, bunk beds, chubby bunny, sunshine duckies!, and my and your wedding receptions. Fun times! I miss you!