On a different topic, I thought I'd take some picturesque pictures of the birdhouse hanging in my backyard tree. Turns out that it's not picturesque and is basically dilapidated and ought to be disposed of.
July 29, 2008
eMusic and Birdhouse
Have you heard of eMusic? It's a music download site. They offered me (and everyone else on the planet) 32 free downloads. So I went for it. The only catch is, they don't have any popular music. Granted, I'm a country fan, so I can't speak for the rock sector, they might have a great selection. Needless to say, I haven't used all of my free downloads. And today, I thought of a non-popular group I like (The Oak Ridge Boys) and they had their gospel music but not their country/folk music. I was very disappointed.

On a different topic, I thought I'd take some picturesque pictures of the birdhouse hanging in my backyard tree. Turns out that it's not picturesque and is basically dilapidated and ought to be disposed of.
On a different topic, I thought I'd take some picturesque pictures of the birdhouse hanging in my backyard tree. Turns out that it's not picturesque and is basically dilapidated and ought to be disposed of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have never heard of eMusic, but I am going to now check it out. I mean free is free. I am sure there are still great songs on it. I am a country fan as well. Shirlyn
Post a Comment