August 12, 2008
Posting
I have come to really like blogs. I think they're a great way to stay in touch, to hear funny stories, to read deep thoughts, and to see pictures of my family and friends. I like reading blogs. I wish my family and friends would post more often. And then I realize that I'm a hypocrite. I don't post very often. I feel like my life is routine and nothing new happens very often, and the things that do happen (like the live cricket I saw in my living room and covered with a tupperware until my husband gets home) people probably don't want to read about. My thoughts aren't deep and all the funny stories are posted on my daughter's blog, since they're all about her. So, please keep posting even though I'm a bad poster. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I kinda think that the cricket story is a fun one--after all, you just left it there until Phil came--that's funny. The other day a neighbor stopped by to ask for an egg and I told him that he could have it if he killed the bug on my kitchen floor--I didn't have shoes to step on it.
I couldn't agree more. I love to see what everybody is up. What is your daughters blog I have always wondered why there were no pictures of her on yours now I understand Shirlyn
Post a Comment