
I was driving home from VT the other night and was stopped at an intersection. In one of the turning lanes was a large orange traffic cone. A man drove into the turning lane, opened his door, picked up the cone, then drove off straight. I'm not really sure what you would do with a traffic cone. I've been trying to think of creative uses for one. Here's what I've come up with:
-block your driveway during a parade
-wear it as a hat on halloween
-yard art
-home decoration/conversation starter
-bicycle course
I didn't a chance to ask the man what he was planning on doing with his cone, since he drove off, so I'll just have to go with one of my highly creative ideas. If I see a cone hat around halloween, I'll know it was him!
6 comments:
hahaha. I picked one up once just because I could... I gave it to a friend who used it as a decoration in her house.... Miss you Chan. Sorry I don't keep in touch as much as I should, but I just want you to know that I think you are so awesome and I thank my Heavenly Father and my lucky stars everyday that I can count you as one of my sisters!!!!!! Muah.
so...why were you in vermont?
You know, you don't have to have much to say to write blogs, if you don't believe me, look at my 100+ posts!!! I like reading your blog and staying in touch with you via the blog-o-sphere. Keep the updates coming!
Funny story I am amazed at what people will do. Shirlyn
Orange cone klepto, eh? Well, perhaps it's related to some recent local incidents. Just three years ago (he he) a similar orange cone appeared on top of my vehicle, with no note! I took it for ransom and ended up using it at an improv comedy night.
A couple weeks after I read this, I saw a guy walking down the street carrying a cone... he must've had the same idea.
Post a Comment