It's official. We're moving...to Las Vegas. No, we don't have a job or a place to live. But it's a lot closer to family and it's where we're supposed to go. So our house here in North Carolina is for sale (anyone looking to move here? It really is a great neighborhood!). Kind of sad, since it's our first home together, but happy in that we're moving on with life. Definitely an adventure!
10 comments:
thats cool your moving closer. bummer though was totally hoping to see you during my stay. going to be at fort eustis, va for a good 6 months starting sometime in november. guess ill have to see you during one of my leaves home =/
hope everything works out well
So, what made you guys think to move?
Hey, I think your grass looks better than it has since you have been there. That's great news for the selling. Love Dad
Yay! You're coming out west! If and when we drive through Vegas, we'd love to see you! Good luck with selling the house! I know it can be stressful. Keep us updated.
WHAT?????????? i HAD NO IDEA!!!! That is so exciting! I hope to get to know you and your family better...you guys are wonderful!
love,
Giulia
Wow, this is a surprise!! Why Las Vegas?
Hey, Cnandra, we might be in Vegas in November...do you think you will be there yet? You'll have to keep us updated, because if you ARE there...we would love to see you.
Exciting about the new move. I would love to be closer to family. and cute hair bows. I need to get more creative Shirlyn
I don't care how long a drive Vegas is, I'm coming to see you! Prepare! It's been WAY too long. Ok, maybe I'll wait until you get there. When are you getting there?
--shel
That is awesome for the three of you! Adventures are always exciting! This most likely means that by next year, 3 of Mom's 4 children will have changed states!
Post a Comment