April 11, 2009

Forgetfulness

There are things that your forget about until they come around again.  Here are a few things that I forgot about babyhood:
  1. Babies are fussy.  You comfort them, they still cry and it's okay.  It's normal.
  2. Babies sleep A LOT.  We all want to play and cuddle with him, but all he want is sleep.
  3. Babies have their own schedule.  There's nothing you can do about it.  
  4. Babies use a TON of diapers.  And here I was thinking that one 200+ box would last us all month.  Not a chance!
  5. Babies are adorable!  At ALL times.  It probably helps that they can't disobey or talk back.
  6. Getting out of the house with a baby is a big job.  Making sure the diaper bag is fully stocked, baby is dressed appropriately and all of the "what if's..." are covered.
  7. Your time is not your own.  You must be ready to drop everything at a moments notice.
  8. How cute baby clothes are!  And how small!

1 comment:

Lhone said...

I bet you are having so much fun!!! You're almost convincing me I want one more!