April 2, 2009

Life goes on...

I really don't have much to blog about. I'm getting accustomed to 2 kiddos. A little at a time, it's seeming more normal. We haven't left the house much, and now we're all sick, so our plans to get out today were foiled. Maybe tomorrow.... My house isn't as clean as I'd like, but I've decided that some things, mopping for instance, can wait. As long as the kiddos are out of their PJ's by 10am, I feel good. I'm a zombie by 9pm, so I go to bed. Life goes on...

2 comments:

Lhone said...

welcome to life with kids. It gets better...especially after you recover from having a baby. Let it come, it'll happen. And yeah, mopping can wait!

Marissa Marie said...

Hey, I'm just getting my other blog fine tuned...I want to try to use it as my portfolio, because I would like to apply for some freelance copywriting jobs. I'll take it off private status pretty soon. I didn't even know you read it.

Hope all is well! I know you have your hands full. :)