June 17, 2010

A Game with a PRIZE!!!

#1 Here's the game. Our garden seeds are coming up!
We're very excited! So, I took pictures of all the little
starts. And numbered them. I'll give you a list of what
they could be. And you leave your guess in the
comments. The person with the most correct guesses
will receive a prize in the mail. Who doesn't like mail?
Oh, and 2 of the plants aren't from seed. They were
plants when we put them in our garden. But they
#2 haven't grown much since then, because the temperature has been rather cool-ish. The game will
run until Sunday, June 20th at 11:59 pm.

Plant Possibilities:
-carrot
-pea
-beet
-cucumber
#3
-zucchini
-lettuce
-green pepper
-radish
-tomato

GOOD LUCK!
#4








#5






#6







#7







#8







#9

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Okay, I'm totally gonna win this! I love mail. :)
1. Carrot
2. Radish
3. Beet
4. Lettuce
5. Peas
6. Tomato
7. Pepper
8. Zucchini
9. Cucmber

I'll be waiting anxiously by my mail box. ;)