June 14, 2010
Less than 100
Some of you have commented about my little floating picture on my sidebar. It's true! I am expecting! We'll be welcoming a little girl in mid-September (unless the ultrasound showed a poor picture. I know that we could have a boy. But we're planning on the girl. Both the tech and the OB were certain. And that's good enough for me). N is very excited about having a little sister. According to her, everyone she knows is having a baby girl (her aunts are also expecting :). A doesn't really get it (obviously, he's only 15 months), though he doesn't like that I'm trying to make him walk more instead of being carried. Poor boy! I'm feeling good, really trying to enjoy the last of my second trimester. I love the second trimester! I'm planning a summer spent in the backyard, sitting in the kiddie pool. (Luckily we're in Colorado, so I don't have to live in the heat of Las Vegas during a summer pregnancy.) And now we have less that 100 days to go! Hurray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations! How fun! And I am extremely impressed by your courage ... I'm not even brave enough to try life with two kids!
congrats!!! That is so fun! You are awesome for having them so close. good luck!
congrats. that is so soon! I can't keep up with you and your family.
Congrats! We're so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment