
I've been trying to take daily walks. And I've been trying to take more pictures - especially ones that aren't of my kiddos. So Monday I took my camera on my walk. And got some lovely pictures.
Today I went on my walk. Before leaving, I thought to myself, "I should take my camera. No, there won't be anything new to see. I'll leave it home."
After all, I do live a subdivision that doesn't change much. And in 3 days there aren't new flowers. So we start off.

And as soon as I round the first corner, I start kicking myself for not taking my camera.
Because there is a purr-fect
picture opportunity. A mangy-dlooking cat is standing on his back legs, front legs resting on a bird bath, getting a drink. The background was purr-fect also. No bright colors. No vehicles. And the cat didn't even mind that we were there. As I walked by (I contemplated going back for the camera but decided that 1-the cat would probably

be gone by the time I got back and 2-the walk up the steepest hill in the subdivision {not an exaggeration}
wasn't worth the picture that would probably not happen because of #1)
the cat didn't even glance our way. I could have snapped a hundred pictures and he wouldn't have cared. I learned my lesson. I will now take my camera, even if I think that nothing will change.
2 comments:
you always take such cool pictures...you should take your camera more!
Murphy's law, right?
Post a Comment