September 15, 2010

Blurb

A while back I came across a promo code for a free book at blurb.com.  So I followed the link and was actually able to create my own book and have it published.  For free!  The only part that I had to pay for was the shipping (isn't there always a catch?).  I'd had an idea in mind for a book for a while, so I decided to go for it.  The entire process was easy!  And when my book came, I loved it!  I still do, in fact :).  And though I know that I'm probably the only person who will ever own a copy (the prices are rather high), I'm still happy about it.  And I'm counting it as getting published, even though I didn't have to go through the harrowing process of finding a publisher, etc.  And even though I haven't written down my bucket list, it's in my head.  And getting published is on there.  Except now, I can cross it off!  When I actually get around to writing it down.

3 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Very cute Chandra! Did you take the pics?

Lhone said...

whats the code?

Elizabeth said...

Such a cool book!