That's what J did to us! 9 days early. More than a pound lighter than either of the other kiddos. Cute as can be! We're back from the hospital and getting accustomed to being at home. Working on getting all of the last minute things ready that didn't get ready prior to her coming. To get a personal invitation to her blog, for pictures and updates, leave a comment on this post or send me an email.
7 comments:
Congrats! I would love to see pictures, so send me an invite to her blog! amy.monroy@gmail.com
I'd love to be an invited reader!!! :D
And congratulations!!! :P
Congrats Chandra!
Hope things are well! I would love an invitation to her blog. I am not the best blogger, but I love to check your blog and see what you're up to from time to time.
oooh ooh me. i want to see pics. lhone@byu.net Hope you recover well.
Congrats! I am excited to hear how it is to have 3!
Chandra we are so excited for this new arrival! (why did I think you were having a boy???) Congratulations!!
Can't wait to see her!
hugs from all of us!
Post a Comment