September 30, 2010

Accepted

We put an offer in on a house and it was accepted!  Hooray!  Now, pending an inspection, it's ours!  So I thought I'd share pictures.  We didn't think to take pictures of the inside, but here is the outside.  After some work and water, the grass will turn green and beautiful.





The inside also needs some work, but we're excited about it.  It's a tri-level split, which apparently we both really like, since there were more than one on our favorites list after looking at all the homes.  Inspection, here we come!

4 comments:

Lhone said...

cool! you'll have to email me and tell me where in utah you are. see if you are close to us or not!

Giulia said...

What GREAT news!!! Congratulations! I hope the inspection goes well and everything will be smooth. I do NOT like the stress of closing...so, I wish you luck with the last minute things to deal with.
Thanks for keeping us updated!

annieandken said...

Congratulations Chandra! Maybe when we get a real job we can come and visit you!

Delaps said...

Please email me when you have a chance and fill me in on what is going on. It sounds like there are lots of changes going on with your family!