A and I found ourselves alone for a while yesterday. It doesn't happen often. We took the opportunity to play in the leaves - each in our own way (i.e., he played, I played with my camera). Fall is such a beautiful time of year. I think I've finally decided that it's my favorite season - and not just because it's where my birthday falls. I love the colors, the smells and the sounds.
In other news, we had our inspection and decided not to take the house. So we back to the hunt. DH is currently working over there, so he's working with our real estate agent to find something that we'll like. I'll keep you posted...


2 comments:
sorry about the house. I hope you find the right one soon. I love fall colors for the photography. good shots!
Inspections are indispensible...we have learned the hard way.
Good luck, when a door is closed...many more will open :)
Post a Comment