I recently finished these artwork boards for the older kiddos. The boards? $0.99 "as is" shelves from IKEA. A's was already blue, even. Talk about simple. And now, I don't have random pieces of artwork hanging chaotically on my walls with sticky stuff. Each kiddo is limited to 3 pieces on display. The rest of it is 3-hole punched and put into an "art binder" for looking through (A doesn't really care. So his binder is empty. He knows it's his, but he won't allow anything to be put inside. Kind of funny). When it gets too full, it can be slimmed down (with or without help). N is very excited about her binder. And her board, actually. And in a couple of years, it will be easy to create a board for J - unless I come up with something new by then :).
1 comment:
good idea!!
Post a Comment