I've been using this website to find little known and often made up holidays to celebrate with the kiddos. We don't celebrate everyday, but when there's one that looks like the kiddos would enjoy the celebration, we do something. So, when I saw that there was an Ice Cream for Breakfast Day, I knew the kiddos would love it. So, we celebrated Ice Cream for Breakfast Day on the 5th. In an attempt to make it healthier, we included it with waffles and strawberries, with a side of sausage. The kiddos really enjoyed it! (The adults did, too!) We'll be adding it to our calendar for next year!

4 comments:
You are the coolest mom ever! awesome.
YUM! That looks sooo good!
yum ice cream for breakfast is exactly what my son always asks for breakfast
What a fabulous idea! The kids would love this for a treat! Thanks for visiting my blog and for entering the giveaway. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment