March 23, 2011
Say Cheese!
Taking pictures of our kiddos is one of my favorite pastimes. Truly. N has turned into a bit of a goof-ball in front of the camera, but it's still fun. Lately, I've been trying to get a picture of all 3 of them together. Something frameable. 3 kiddos. All together. A 3 year old, a 2 year old, and a 6 month old. I'm still trying. A is usually the one that doesn't want to have anything to do with it. He's semi-fine with me taking his picture alone (the other day, he wanted me to take his picture. He wanted to pose and told me where he was going to sit. So fun!). The one time that he wants to cooperate? J doesn't. Our nice little, go-with-the-flow girl, who smiles whenever someone looks at her? Screaming. I'm going to keep trying. Even if it takes until they're 30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment