March 4, 2011
It's Here!
Spring! It was so nice outside that the kiddos and I had fun playing for nearly two hours. We first visited the elementary school next door, since there wasn't school today. The kiddos had fun on the slides and swings. Then when J got tired, we came home, laid her down for a nap, and went out to enjoy our yard. And this is what N found! I have no idea what kind of flower they will be, but they're coming up! One of the things I love most about moving is seeing what kind of plants are in your yard. I remember in NC seeing new plants almost a year after we moved into our house. And it was nearly a year after that when I learned what they were! I'm so excited for spring! Now we just need to build a fence...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment