We went hiking on Labor Day. It was a overcast and drizzled a bit, but we had a great time.
It took a while for "N" to warm up to being outside. She's developed a phobia (read: PARALYZING FEAR. Literally.) of bees, wasps, dogs, moose ... it goes on and on. So being outside wasn't her idea of fun. But once she got used to it, she didn't want to go home.
We missed the gorgeous wildflower season, but still were able to some pretty flowers.
"A" had a blast. He needed no prodding to have fun. He climbed, jumped, dug and got PLENTY dirty.
3 comments:
I guess it's still a secret where you went. Right?
That is a beautiful place, wherever it was! And, it's ok for her to be afraid of moose. They are scary and dangerous! ha!
I love your pictures and the way you are able to catch some precious moments for you and your family.
Thanks for posting this and the following post is just as beautiful with those flowers!
By the way...where did you go on your vacation???
PS. my daughters are terrified of spiders (I think they are slowly getting over it) and those guys are everywhere outside! It makes it all more interesting to go out with them :) I hear you! :)
Post a Comment