October 8, 2008

Announcement

I'm pregnant!!!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats! I hope your pregnancy is going well and that you are feeling good. When are you due? (By the way, Nia is adorable. It looks like you have so much fun with her). Keep us updated!

Sandy said...

Congrats! We are also so excited for you and love you guys lots.

Lhone said...

yeah!!!! Nia will love a sibling. Good luck. Its hard being pregnant with someone also running around needing help. But, it's totally worth it.

Kasey and Jim said...

That's exciting! Congrats!!

Marissa Marie said...

Congrats! How old is the current little bundle of joy? Curtis and I were trying to remember last night...

We're very excited for you!

Candi said...

Congrats!!! Hope you have an easy pregnancy!!!

Giulia said...

Congratulations Chandra! Dan and I are super excited for you and your family :) what a wonderful announcement!!!

Janice said...

Yay!!! I have the baby bug right now too...I'm so excited for you!

annieandken said...

Chandra,

That is wonderful! How are you feeling? When is your due date. More details, please! I'm so excited for you!