October 15, 2008

Private Blog

Just a note for those of you who read my daughter's blog. It is going private. If you would like to be invited to read it, I would be more than happy to add you to the list. Just send me an email or let me know in the comments and I'll get you added.

6 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

I didn't know you had another blog. I would like access, and the address! Hope all is well! Oh yeah, my email is byumarissa@gmail.com

Lhone said...

I would love to keep reading it. I feel like I get to know All of you guys reading your blogs. My email is lhone@byu.net

Sandy said...

I would love to still have access. How else am i supposed to watch my cute little niece grow up? my email is san.butler@gmail.com

Janice said...

I would like to see it! I need to see pics of the little one! How old is she? Too bad we don't live near each other. Our little ones could play together then:-)
janice325@hotmail.com

mich said...

Please invite me to your blog! I love watching little Nia grow up.

annieandken said...

Invite me too!