
7 Random facts...
1. Like me friend who tagged me, my husband is the only man I've kissed. There was another time when I was going to be kissed, but I called him by the wrong name and that kind of ruined the moment.
2. I'm an amateur photographer who dreams of someday going professional, and having a people know my name and wanting my pictures to hang in their homes.
3. I really enjoy home decorating. I've never taken a class or read a book, but I like to put colors and art and furniture and accessories together, hoping they'll look like I picture in my mind.
4. I love fun socks. It has been years since I've worn a pair of plain colored socks. And the socks I wear don't have to match my clothing. (A funny tangent: One year when I was teaching, I learned that my class paid close attention to my socks. They even had their favorite pair - my watermelon socks.)
5. I enjoy cooking. I especially enjoy trying new recipes. My family is very supportive and will eat anything I fix, which is helpful.
6. My favorite flowers are daisies.
7. I haven't eaten chocolate for 7 years, and I plan to not eat chocolate for the rest of my life. (Thanks, Annie!)
I tag Andrea, Heather, Kasey, Cami, Michelle, Marissa, and Hannie.
1 comment:
I AM alive! I haven't done the blog thing very much. I didn't know you ever saw my blog! How are things going????
Post a Comment