For Christmas my husband gave me Aperture 2 (I've written previously about my free trial. Now I have the real thing that never expires). I've been having tons of fun with it and love to just sit and play. I'm nowhere near professional (yet) and I know that there are a thousand things that the program can do that I just haven't found yet. But those that I have found are really, really fun. Here are some of my favorites: Here are a couple of the originals, so that you can see the difference.
4 comments:
Awesome photos!!! You are so seriously talented!
you do a great job. Emilee also enjoys this kind of stuff. We may have to invest in a Mac one of these days.
nice pics chan. my friend is raving about this program but i am super clueless glad your enjoying it =D
really cool!
Post a Comment