Yesterday I had my first OB appointment out here. An OB was recommended by a lot of the girls in the ward, so I made an appointment with him. He looked a bit funny in his pictures (the ones with some of the babies he's delivered hanging in his exam room), but after talking with him, I like him. Luckily, because 2 months isn't that long to find a different OB. So he says I'm doing just fine, he gave me a prescription to get rid of the heartburn that is coming more and more often, and he moved my due date up by a week. He could seriously be my new best friend. Instead of 10 weeks to go, I'm down to 8! CRAZY!!!
2 comments:
Yay! I am glad you found one that you like:-) That can sometimes be hard. I moved around to several when I moved to Pittsburgh, but I found one I liked in Dallas first try! 8 WEEKS?!?!?!? That's crazy! I bet you look so cute with your little belly. I'm in the "I don't look pregnant- just fat" phase. Ugh. Congrats again!
What a relief! It's like extra credit on a test.
Post a Comment